We’ve worked tirelessly over the last few months to set up our innovative education centre, Me.reka Makerspace @ Publika. We are launching our Equity Crowdfunding Campaign for YOU to invest in Me.reka and be a part of the next Education Movement!
The 21st Century demands us to redefine the way we view education. This means equipping, and adapting, our students to the rapidly changing future.
Acknowledging that this is a matter of public interest, we are going to be opening up our Equity to members of the public. We are going to be raising funds through an Equity Crowdfunding round with PitchIn. The ultimate aim of this funding public campaign, is to get members of the public truly vested and behind this project, making this the largest crowd funded education Centre in Malaysia and maybe South East Asia (why not! )
We will be sharing with you our:
– Education Programs and Pedagogical methods
– The different 21st century skills, subjects and classes being offered
– The Business Model
– Revenue Projections
– Growth Plans and future pipelines
– Whats in it for you, our future investor? Returns on Investments (ROI), benefits as shareholders, etc.
Whilst the idea of a makerspace is becoming more common around the world, ME.REKA seeks to expand the concept to a more all-encompassing, inclusive platform. We run classes and interactive learning experiences (for example, using virtual reality in the process of designing things) to teach people vocational and practical skills not taught in formal education.
– Provide an inclusive platform for access to tools, technology and skills.
– Teach people skills of the future to prepare for the needs of the 21st century that lead to the creation of localised sustainable solutions.
– Create an eco-system that links different groups of students, communities and makers with real-world projects and income generating opportunities.
– Offer scholarships to those from lower-income communities.
for more inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org