101: Introduction to 3D Printing & 3D Modelling
About the Event
What is 3D printing? How does it work?
You’ve come to the right place to satiate your curiosity! To put simply, 3D printing turns a complex digital shape into a physical three-dimensional object. In this workshop, our Head of Design will show you around the world of 3D printing.
The very basics will be taught, such as:
– Introduction to 3D printing
– Introduction to plastic type
– Introduction to 3D modeling
CAN I PRINT MY OWN DESIGN?
Absolutely, yes! Apart from the introductory segments above, you will also learn to:
– design using Tinkercad, the online 3D modelling software
– slice 3D model in a slicing software
– print 3D model using a 3D printer
So yes, your very own design will be printed, and taken home to commemorate your learning experience!
IS THERE A REFERRAL DISCOUNT?
Did anybody say 20% discount? That’s right, two tickets bought together will be entitled to a 20% discount. Sometimes, 2 is better than 1, huh?