Calling all Marketing and Communications aficionados!
Born with the gift of gab? Rife with brand advocacy? Have what it takes as a prolific wordsmith and an excellent communicator? Scroll no further, we’ve been expecting you.
You’re about to embark on a journey to prove yourself as a driver of strategic branding, effective audience engagement, and actively sparking change in society. We’re on a mission to extend sustainable impact and education on society, we can achieve wonders with a marketing maestro by our side!
As an Assistant Manager of Branding & Project Marketing Communications in our books, you will be instrumental in channeling your mojo into creative approaches of audience engagement and a grounded brand strategy that advances Biji-biji and Me.reka’s mission and message to our communities.
Still reading? If you wish to put your skills to good use, apply now and flex your art in capitalizing on warm leads, natural sales instincts, tapping into your competitive nature, and generating awareness.
Salary starts from RM4,000.
- Working with the management, develop and implement organizational and departmental branding, marketing and communications strategy in line with departmental goals.
- Working with the project communications team, ensure all project communications implementations are in line with organizational and departmental branding, marketing and communications strategy; and identify and implement strategic cross-marketing strategies
- Develop a lead generation and increasing the visibility of potential clients and community while maintaining an authentic message.
- Direct, monitor, and review creative execution (web design, web development, graphics, illustrations, ads, photos, videos, program/campaign branding, collateral design, etc)
- Direct, monitor, review and approves works of in-house and external copywriters, bloggers, translators, scriptwriters, graphic designers, illustrators, collateral designers, web designers, web developers, photographers, videographers and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of branding, marketing and communications projects
- Strategize and execute successful and cost-efficient search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and digital marketing campaigns on search engines (Google) and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc)
- Ideate and execute social, events, CRM, public relations to establish connections with key opinion leaders and influencers in the field.
- 4+ years of experience working in a marketing and communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Excellent leadership and management skills, organizational and project management skills, and ability to lead multiple project teams to meet deadlines
- Strong, versatile copywriting and proofreading skills in English and Malay is a must (Additional language abilities such as Mandarin and Tamil will be an asset)
- Design eye and skills is needed (Ability to use traditional and SaaS design softwares is an asset)
- Able to follow internal project management systems, processes and procedures
- Able to work as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, self-motivated, detailed, and proactive
- Excellent analytical, operational and negotiation skills