We are an impact-driven social enterprise that aims to nurture and prepare the youths and communities for the common future. As we are evolving in a rapidly changing world, we are focusing our efforts on 3 main pillars:
- Sustainability through the circular economy
- Preparing our youths and adults for the future of work
- Unlocking underutilized resources through SAAS and platform models
We are looking for a driven Business Development & Sales intern that have natural sales instincts and a passion for change. If you have a knack for capitalizing on warm leads, tapping into your competitive nature, and excelling in your use of the written word - we would love to meet you. We are on the hunt for an analytical, independent, and self-motivated intern, with an appetite for taking on real responsibility!
Allowance starts from RM800.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Assist with various project management tasks, ranging from program planning to project implementation
- Assist with database modelling (using airtable)
- Assist with managing and maintaining Me.reka.my / biji-biji.com website
- Assist with researching, writing, and editing drafts, proofreading, compiling, and submitting program business/grant proposals;
- Assist with preparing presentation decks (i.e project proposals, updates, etc);
- Assist with any other tasks as needed.
- Pursuing a degree or masters in business, sales, marketing, international development, sustainable development, public policy, law, English, journalism, education, or any other relevant field
- If you have no formal education in these fields, yet have a deep interest, experience, and required skills, do still submit your application
- Writing skills: Must have a mastery of language: Great spelling, punctuation, and grammar count, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations
- Able to creatively explain ideas in a way that is appealing
- Excellent command of the English and Malay language (preferred)
If you are looking to learn and expand on your experience, this internship will fulfill your quest for a dynamic learning experience. CTDP is a holistic 3-month development program that introduces our future leaders to social entrepreneurship, social innovation, access to technological tools & resources, technical skills, and the ins and outs of how we operate as an organization.