This is an exciting internship opportunity for a passionate and diligent individual who is ready to dive right into an ongoing project and will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
As the Community (SaaS) Management Intern, you will be working on the growth and development side of the Mereka platform. You will engage directly with customers to listen to their feedback, ensure their satisfaction, and pass on insights to the team. You will also be instrumental in developing and maintaining partnerships and will work with marketing and communications teams to promote the brand and generate awareness.
Allowance starts from RM800.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Assist in the development of essential and strategic partnerships, involving the preparation of proposals and pitches.
- Support and fine-tune the onboarding process of new partners and customers.
- Support the engagement process with customers, soliciting feedback and ensuring satisfaction.
- Support the Platform Product team to quickly problem solve the challenges being faced by partners.
- Provide input to the Platform Product team to design and develop new product features, based on the needs of partners.
- Assist in liaising with developers to discuss feedback and build the product roadmap.
- Assist with the brainstorming and creation of marketing and communications materials to attract and engage audiences (eg. writing copy for web pages, help centre articles, etc.).
- Relevant undergraduate degree or formal qualification in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Psychology, or any relevant field.
- Business-minded with a user-centric approach.
- Strong trend and market research skills.
- Savvy with G-suite and design software (eg. Canva, Photoshop), with creative flair and an eye for detail.
- Possesses a knack for research and internet navigation skills
- Additional advantages: knowledge of Figma, Airtable, Intercom software.
- Excited about working at the intersection of tech and social impact.
- Able to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Empathy and listening skills.
Overall, we're hoping that you are stout and undaunted at effectively dealing with ad-hoc challenges, composed in pressing situations, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still rock a positive attitude throughout your journey as a changemaker!