Are you eager to explore interactive inventions? Come over and be part of the big family! You will be part of the team to facilitate professional makers or curious learners to do any design project, electronics, fabrication, end-to-end prototyping and customisation work.
Allowance starts from RM800.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Assist the daily operations of the team
- Procuring electronics materials
- Develop open-source micro controllers or processors like Arduino and Raspberry PI, Artificial Intelligence or Internet of Things
- Test out new technologies and optimize existing designs; and
- To support as needed on wider team activity.
- Possess a background in Electronic / Mechatronic engineering studies
- Proficient with Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- Strong interest in new technology and innovation
- Knowledge in Electronics and Energy
- Be enthusiastic, curious and positive
- Passionate about education and creativity
- Effectively deal with ad-hoc challenges, keep calm in pressing situations, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still have a positive attitude throughout :)
- During your internship period, you are required to be familiar with each team vision and mission.