The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Working with the instructional designer to deliver the instructional materials on graphic design for the virtual and in-classroom session as per Me.reka Andragogy
- Train the fundamental of graphic design, design software, and design & art skills to the independent gig workers
- Customize and deliver the instructional material to both individuals and groups depending upon their existing understanding of the topic
- Impact the gig workers to explore and apply for employment opportunities in the field of graphic designing
- Engagement with the gig workers in terms of Q&A, feedback, practical demonstration, quizzes, and assignments.
- Provide clear understanding to the gig workers in:
- Evaluating and choosing the best designs, colors and typography
- Applications of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop 2020, and Adobe Illustrator
- Designs for branding and communications
- Business finance
- Possess a Degree or Master in any programme/course that offers Education, Entrepreneurship, Social Studies, and other relevant fields. Best opportunity for Teach for Malaysia Fellows
- 2 - 4 years relevant work experience. Have experience in teaching online and blended learning program development, e-learning methods. Instructional learning design will be an advantage.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop 2020, and Adobe Illustrator
- Demonstrate a compelling portfolio of design work.
- Excellent command of the English and Malay language, both written and spoken.
- Comfortable to train youths and adults target group
- Effectively deal with ad-hoc challenges, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still have a positive attitude throughout.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, to meet deadlines.
- The HRDF-certified candidate will be an extra advantage