Me.reka is launching a new flagship education programme on Digital Entrepreneurship for gig workers. As one of our Instructional Designers, you will have the opportunity to develop and curate the instructional materials and impact the independent gig workers to equip them with digital skills and help them tackle the unemployment challenges.
Salary starts from RM1,500.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Working with the trainers to curate and develop the instructional materials on graphic design for the virtual and in-classroom session as per Me.reka Andragogy - fundamental of graphic design, design software, and design & art skills
- Working with expert trainers to curate and develop virtual learning materials; online video lessons, in-class tutorials, assignments, quizzes, and activities.
- Working with the videographer to organize, shoot, and edit the recording of virtual learning materials
- Test, and improve instructional materials based on participant feedback
- Impact the gig workers to explore and apply for employment opportunities in the field of graphic designing
Provide clear understanding to the gig workers in:
- Evaluating and choosing the best designs, colours, and typography
- Applications of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop 2020, and Adobe Illustrator
- Designs for branding and communications
- Business finance
- Possess a Degree or Master in any programme/course that offers Education, Entrepreneurship, Social Studies, and other relevant fields. Best opportunity for Teach for Malaysia Fellows.
- 2 - 4 years relevant work experience. Have experience in instructional design, developing online and blended learning courses, e-learning methods. Teaching/training will be an advantage.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop 2020, and Adobe Illustrator
- Demonstrate a compelling portfolio of design work.
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English and Malay language. Must have a mastery of language: Great spelling, punctuation, and grammar count, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations
- Comfortable to train youths and adults target group
- Effectively deal with ad-hoc challenges, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still have a positive attitude throughout.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, to meet deadlines
- The HRDF-certified candidate will be an extra advantage