We are looking for videographers to produce educational, promotional, and event compilation videos for our programmes. Most of the deliverables will be tied to project implementation - requiring you to work with our group communications coordinator, various project leads, clients and partners. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
Salary starts from RM1,000 to RM2,000.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- To create, shoot, and edit promotional videos and educational content for the Programmes team.
- Collaborate and work frequently with the Marketing and Communications team as well as the Programmes Team to create video content.
- Create effective scripts and storyboards for videos as well as being able to visualise the end product and communicate it effectively.
- Be responsible for the pre-production and post-production processes for videos and to ensure that they are formatted for the appropriate platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Produce videos by seamlessly integrating captions, soundtrack, sound effects, and visual elements.
- Directing, editing and cinematography skills are compulsory.
- At least a Diploma in Media Communication, Mass Communication, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in video production.
- Proven record of experience in developing video content for multiple social media platforms, a portfolio.
- Possess reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with DSLR Cameras, audio, and lighting equipment.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Required: Skilled in Videography, Video Editing, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite of software and video editing software i.e. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Overall, we're hoping that you are stout and undaunted at effectively dealing with ad-hoc challenges, composed in pressing situations, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still rock a positive attitude throughout your journey as a changemaker!