This is an exciting internship opportunity for a passionate and diligent individual who is ready to dive right into an ongoing project, and will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Join us as we build this platform and brand from the ground up, and experience the thrill of working in a well-organized and tech-driven start-up. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for modern systems architecture and always keeping up with the latest technologies. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies and you think communication is one of your strengths, we’d like to hear from you!
For the right person, we offer the opportunity to work closely with the CEO as part of a small, dedicated team with colleagues in Technology, Web Development, UI/UX & Product Design, Business Development and Marketing.
Allowance starts from RM800.
- Work together with the Full Stack Developer and teams of developers - you’ll write code, solve complex problems and design, develop, and apply software and hardware.
- Work with TypeScript as a primary language for Angular and expand your expertise in Typescript
- Have a solid grip on the basics of CSS. We need you to have a grasp of core concepts before you start exploring shortcuts. We use Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets because of their many advantages in speed and efficiency
- Work with modern backend technology such as NodeJS
- Familiar with popular UI components and design frameworks like Nebular, Material & Bootstrap
- An engineer when it comes to Firebase. We are huge fans of Google infrastructure and we love the Firebase platform because it helps us work faster and deliver higher quality by providing easy-to-use tools and a 'serverless' infrastructure that scales automatically.
- Work with API integration with 0Auth 2.0 (Auth0) authentication
- Familiar with GIT version control (Github), unit testing, and collaborative development
- Strong understanding of MVC and SOLID design principles.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A wizard when it comes to Firebase
- A master when it comes to API integration with 0Auth 2.0 (Auth0) authentication
- Proficiency with GIT version control (GitHub), unit testing, and collaborative development
- Strong understanding of MVC and SOLID design principles
- Able to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
- Able to work cross-functionally across different teams.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Overall, we're hoping that you are stout and undaunted at effectively dealing with ad-hoc challenges, composed in pressing situations, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still rock a positive attitude throughout your journey as a changemaker.