Life isn’t always #000000 and #FFFFFF with Biji-biji & Me.reka Program Team!
We’re looking for candidates with creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of innovative software, branding, visuals, and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
Allowance starts from RM800.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Deliver dynamic, fun, and modern visual assets for our education programs
- Working together with multiple teams from communications & marketing and project management on creating works that support our marketing and branding efforts
- Thinking of fresh, innovative, and creative ideas and concepts with the design team
- Working closely with the project teams on developing visually engaging graphics and design concepts for the brand
- Close collaboration with internal teams to brainstorm effective social media content solutions for our partners and clients
- Presenting your ideas, concepts and mock-ups, and design drafts to the relevant teams with the flexibility in incorporating any feedback given into future design
- Willingly coordinate with other teams to design posters, banners, and slogans, which will be integrated into more extensive marketing campaigns.
You're always looking to learn, grow and strive to be better at what you do. You focus on the fine details and plan out your executions through detailed conceptual directions, brainstorms, and design. You believe and embrace every challenge as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Graphic Designs, Visual Communications or Multimedia major preferred. All others with relevant expertise are encouraged to apply
- Experienced in working with independent design projects preferred.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and/or other relevant design software,
- A collaborative nature, deep attention to detail, and a meticulous dedication to the proper delivery
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges
- Knowledge of visual ideation, creative problem solving, typography, branding, and print design
- Possesses excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Passionate for design, creativity, and technology
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time-frames,
- Demonstrate a compelling portfolio of graphic design work (compulsory).