Do you know that happy team members are the most influential factor in raising work productivity and creating a happier work environment?
Our small and at-speed HR team is looking for an HR intern to achieve all the people and culture goals together! While our team is growing, we’re scouting for another HR fighter to look after our team’s happiness and resources to have the best career experience possible.
The ideal candidate reads the entire job post and fully grasp the role. You also create an impact with us to support the development of a value-driven culture and ensure that all people resources and happiness are managed and orchestrated smoothly. You will assist the HR team in the end-to-end process.
Your exciting responsibilities
- Planning & Implementation - Assist in realising our HR planning in all spectrum within the time frame to create a holistic 21st-century working environment.
- Employee Lifecycle - Assist to manage lifecycle from talent attraction through development and retention.
- Fun Team Bonding Activity - Coordinate and assist in planning the team’s activity - game night, sports, therapeutic hour, Monthly Meeting and other social activities.
- Benefit & Motivation - Coordinate team’s holistic wellness plan (Group Insurance, Medical and Wellness), Employee Values nomination and recognition, Corporate swags,
- Employer branding - assist in writing culture development articles and social media posts, developing a database of career partners, updating the careers page.
- Learning & Development - Build up team’s skill development, assist the team’s talent development journey, coordinate and monitor the L&D activities.
- Engagement surveys & feedback - Pulse check-in, L&D check-in, employee separation feedback, hiring manager feedback.
- Guideline development - All-in-one How-to handbook and other HR documents.
- Digital HR - Increase employee’s productivity to use HR-related software, updating employees database, updating HR-related decks.
- Workforce Optimization - Mobilize our current workforce to share resources.
You're a great fit if:
- You have an interest in Human Resources or People Development.
- You are able to work in a hybrid mode - physical and virtual.
- You have good writing and communication skills.
- You have or want to develop all the typical digital software skills - Google Workspace, HR software.
- You have good time management and are diligent in getting the work done.
- You have an honest passion for people and managing their journey.
- You are empowered to learn and re-learn and be independent.
- You believe in creating a change.
- You read the entire job post and your password is ‘we are proud of you