This is an exciting internship opportunity for a passionate and diligent individual who is ready to dive right into an ongoing project and will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Me.reka teaches the skills of the future to prepare youths and changemakers from various communities for the demands and opportunities of the 21st century.
The ideal ID intern is an organized, enthusiastic, and detailed individual to curate and develop instructional and learning materials using Me.reka Andragogy for the programme. The modules are to be developed in both Malay and English and are of a self-directed learning format.
The ideal candidate should be able to assist the Instructional Design team to:
- Liaise with expert trainers to curate and develop instructional materials on digital entrepreneurship for virtual teaching and learning, in English and Malay, as per Me.reka Andragogy (methods and principles used in adult education);
- Brainstorm, research, and design instructional design content;
- Liaise with expert trainers to curate and develop virtual learning materials (pre-recorded videos); including scriptwriting for the videos;
- Liaise with the videographer to organize, shoot, and edit the recording of virtual learning materials;
- Prepare content for program launch on our learning management system;
- Test, and improve instructional materials based on feedback; and
- Assist the team on any ad-hoc tasks assigned as and when required.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Education, Entrepreneurship, Social Studies, UI/UX and other relevant fields.
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English and Malay language. Must have a mastery of language: Great spelling, punctuation, and grammar count, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations
- Virtual instructional design and teaching experience will be an advantage.
- Effectively deal with ad-hoc challenges, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still have a positive attitude throughout.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, to meet deadlines.
About The Internship Programme
Nurture the Changemaker in YOU! The Changemaker Talent Development Programme (CTDP) is our flagship trainee programme, aimed at nurturing talent with real-world experiences and opportunities to be part of creating impact solutions. CTDP prepares the future workforce with the necessary skills and competencies to ensure a great kickstart to a prosperous career.
Are you ready to challenge yourself to work on social and impact-driven projects? As a CTDP Trainee, you will gain practical and valuable work experience that grants you the opportunity for personal and professional growth. Join us for a minimum of 3 months and understand the nature of the 21st-century work experience and enjoy unique camaraderie in a progressive and fast-paced culture.