We are in search of an e-learning expert capable of end-to-end management of e-learning course production and LMS management to join us. We are in the midst of launching asynchronous/e-learning courses on employability training and looking to develop e-learning content on business digitalization, sustainability, and other topics that are close to the heart of Mereka and Biji-biji Initiative. We have been running in-person and hybrid training programs for the past years. Now, we are looking to adapt our existing content to an asynchronous/MOOC learning format and scale our business to reach learners across ASEAN via MOOC LMS. Besides that, the talent will also be working on client projects requiring e-learning content development. You will be working closely with the product development team, sales/marketing team, and project-based Instructional Design team
- Leading and managing end-to-end e-learning course production including content development, trainer search and engagement, on-screen training delivery, and LMS management
- Working with sales and project-based instructional design team, design and develop e-learning content for the asynchronous course production
- Working with the product development team, produce e-learning videos, learning materials, assessments, and learner engagement methods fitting the requirements of LMS
- Working with sales and marketing team, prepare marketing content for marketing planned/produced e-learning courses
- Working with the product development team, review product performance in the market, and make improvements as necessary to meet sales targets
- Assist with other tasks as necessary
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Education, Entrepreneurship, Social Studies, and other relevant fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in instructional design, and training. The best opportunity for talents with e-learning/MOOC development experience
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English and Malay language. Must have a mastery of language: Great spelling, punctuation, and grammar count, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations
- Familiarity with Virtual instructional design and teaching experience will be an advantage.
- Effectively deal with ad-hoc challenges, keep calm in pressing situations, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still have a positive attitude throughout.
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends, when the project requires so
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, to meet deadlines.
- Applicants of any discipline & years of experience are encouraged to apply for the role as consideration will be made for availability for future instructional design roles.