Our Management Associate Program (MAP) is a 1-year holistic, immersive learning experience designed to provide passionate individuals a platform to understand the social entrepreneurship ecosystem through sustainability, ed-tech, and digital technology.
It is designed for someone with a drive for excellence, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a strong sense of ethics. Our people are empowered to challenge ideas & preconceived notions within the organisation and the larger ecosystem. Upon completing the 1-year programme, chart the way to an exciting career with us. The associates would be offered a permanent role to work with the CEO or in a department of their interest and passion, which they would thrive in with mutual agreement from both parties.
- To strengthen the strategic knowledge hub of BBI & Mereka.
- To provide operational support for the leadership team to ensure their visionary focus.
- To build a talent funnel for upcoming global programs.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for a social business
- Develop exceptional relationship skills and executing external partnerships across ASEAN
- Discover systematic approach and operational excellence to support CEO and Senior Management in their leadership roles efficiently.
- Discover impact measurement methods (SDG, ESG) to be the agents of change and create social and environmental impact.
- Empower leadership and entrepreneurial potential in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Direct coaching & mentoring sessions from the CEOs & Senior Management through job shadowing & after-hours reflection sessions to better understand and ease into the role.
- Networking and engaging with all our team - the like-minded Changemakers who come from all walks of life and experience to promote self-learning & development among the associates.
- External networking & connection opportunities with stakeholders (industry players, corporate partners,NGOs, foundations, funders), clients, & potential partners from various impactful
Perks of Creating Your Impact with Us!
- Flexible Working Hours: We empower our talents to manage their working hours independently! As long as they fulfill their 40 hours work week quota.
- Flexible Working Arrangement: We provide flexible working arrangements which allow you to work in your preferred environment.
- Personalised Learning & Development: We ensure everyone has a career growth spurt here with continuous talent development & learning opportunities for all.
- Exciting Reward Packages: Attractive monthly remuneration package throughout your journey here, including all statutory payments (EPF, SOCSO & EIS) and our holistic wellbeing package (Insurance benefit; and/or RM500 Medical Claims and/or Wellness)
- Interested applicants to submit a job application via Linkedin
- Applications are screened & shortlisted to meet essential eligibility criteria
- Shortlisted candidates must complete the write-up skill test to gauge candidate technical competencies.
- Stage 1: Shortlisted candidates are interviewed by the HR team to understand their personality & passion.
- Stage 2: Candidates who pass Stage 1 are invited for a catchup session with our Group CEO.
You will directly support our CEOs / Senior Management to collaborate across multiple time zones and geographies in this role. This role requires a high level of focus and resourcefulness – ensuring that the needs and requirements of the Senior Leadership are managed effectively. You will support the team by:
- Proactively exploring opportunities to add value to the business, taking the initiative and ownership of projects, and managing stakeholders - identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate professionally with key stakeholders prior to the meeting (agenda-setting, calendar invites) and follow up with documents and information as required.
- Be a gatekeeper and manage the Senior Leaderships' time and calendar.
- Work together closely with the centralised department (Finance, HR, Marketing Communications, Programme Management, etc.) to attend to certain vital matters.
- Draft project proposals, grant applications, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Crack dad jokes at the right time and place to keep the team's momentum going!
Experience & Qualification
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor's Degree or working individuals with 1 to 3 years of experience in Consultancy, Admin, Finance, International Business, Management, Business Development, and Social Sciences are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants of any discipline & years of experience are encouraged to apply for the role as consideration will be made for availability for future roles.
Language & Technical Competencies
- You have excellent professional written and spoken English. Additional language skills such as Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin, Tamil, Punjabi, Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog, Thai, Lao, Burmese Vietnamese, or others will be an added advantage.
- You are excited to readily adopt and utilise Biji-biji & Mereka's internal technological platforms such as Google Suites, Slack, Airtable, and Humanity.
- You are a creative wizard passionate about drafting good proposals and unique slide decks for business partnerships & programmes.
- You are passionate about learning the ropes of a fast-paced, thriving social impact environment with our team members in a diverse and supporting environment.
- You are an enthusiastic team player focused on creating amicable relationships with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with team members, stakeholders (industry players, corporate partners, NGOs, foundations, funders), clients, & potential partners from various impactful industries.
- Able to identify opportunities and solve problems effectively and creatively.
- You are organized and accountable, with high integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- You can prioritize effectively and manage conflict priorities (across time zones) efficiently.
- You are eager to learn about the social enterprise business model, enabling you to move into progressively diverse roles and start your own initiative/business ideas.