Marketing and communications in a social enterprise is not an end goal, it is a journey marked by memorable story-telling, creative ways of audience engagement and a grounded brand strategy that advances Biji-biji and Me.reka’s mission and message to our communities.
As a small team, you will be able to receive intensive, on-the-job training to learn about branding and content strategies, creativity and digital marketing. This is the perfect opportunity if you are exploring the field or who wishes to develop into an all-rounder in terms of content strategy and digital marketing. As a wearer of many hates, your roles are about making changes, innovation and making things real. You will be part of our team to demonstrate passion and commitment to society and environmental well-being.
Allowance starts from RM800.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Assist with content creation and optimization for Biji-biji/Me.reka’s social media platforms, which includes copywriting, creating marketing collateral (graphic posters, videos) and other forms of social media content;
- Assist with managing the Biji-biji/Me.reka’s social media accounts, which includes overseeing content publishing, managing inboxes and engaging with the audience;
- Processing and assisting in digital marketing efforts and other communication tasks to maintain and develop organization brands for all channels/platforms;
- Assist with website content, which includes but is not limited to writing website copies, data collection and reviewing content;
- Review and proofread written content from other ongoing projects and programs for clarity, grammar, flow, and relevance;
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships;
- Participate in strategic development with the HQ team to maintain brand presence and establish thought leadership;
- Assist as needed on wider activities of the team in other projects or programs.
- Possess a background in Psychology, Mass Communications, Communications, Business Communications, Advertising/Media, Linguistic/Languages, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media Management or any relative fields.
- Capability in designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Good writing skills and a good storyteller. Contents made must be able to engage the target audience.
- Good in mobile photography and short videography, plus point if you own a DSLR, for Social Media.
- You have to be proactive, be able to ideate & brainstorm, be independent, a self-starter and swift to deliver good quality work.
- With a keen eye for design, assemble the tools in your creative repertoire to produce engaging, alluring designs that appeal to targeted audiences.
Overall, we're hoping that you are stout and undaunted at effectively dealing with ad-hoc challenges, composed in pressing situations, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still rock a positive attitude throughout your journey as a changemaker!