Are you a young marketing professional with a knack for grassroots marketing campaigns? Are you well versed in English, Malay and any other Malaysian languages? Are you up for a challenging role that involves working in a very fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about youth unemployment and the adaptation of digital skills among youths and SMEs?
We are in search of a creative, analytical, and organized Assistant Project Lead to work together with our Project Lead and another Assistant Project Lead. This role is a challenging one that requires constant ideation, testing of strategies and improvement of existing processes. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that’s self-motivated, proactive, and sequential.
- Plan, curate and create marketing collaterals such as posters, Instagram stories, reels, videos, blog posts, press releases, landing pages, etc
- Plan and run lead generation campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google Ads for recruiting youth and SME participants; and drip marketing campaigns to increase conversion
- Plan and run cross-marketing campaigns with project, media and outreach partners
- Working closely with clients, plan, coordinate and organize project launches
- Oversee and manage screening and selection of youth and SME participants, including managing the onboarding process of selected participants and SMEs
- Review marketing campaigns frequently for efficiency, effectiveness and cost optimization, and improve as necessary
- Assist with any other tasks as necessary
- 4+ years of experience working in a marketing and communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies
- Excellent copywriting skills in English, Malay, and other Malaysian languages
- Excellent graphic design skills and ability to create social media marketing collaterals
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to follow internal project management systems, processes and procedures
- Eye for details and design is needed