Mereka.io is a first-of-its-kind digital platform that will shape the future of collaboration and social impact creation. Our vision is to tackle the ever-changing needs of the future by harnessing technology, automating collaborations, and inspiring innovation. Our mission is to bridge the gap between underutilized resources and a community of lifelong learners through a nexus of creative knowledge sharing.
Salary starts from RM4,000
You will deliver on the marketing strategy at a hugely exciting time in the growth of the mereka.io as we raise the profile of this first-of-its-kind digital platform. The ideal candidates will assist to build the product growth department to be an organized team to outline responsibilities and processes.
- Working with the management, develop and implement organizational and departmental branding, marketing and communications strategy in line with departmental goals. This includes digital marketing, brand marketing, people-based marketing, international marketing, and growth hacking.
- Develop a lead generation and increasing the visibility of potential clients and community while maintaining an authentic message.
- Direct, monitor, and review creative execution (web design, web development, graphics, illustrations, ads, photos, videos, program/campaign branding, collateral design, etc)
- Direct, monitor, review and approves works of in-house and external copywriters, bloggers, translators, scriptwriters, graphic designers, illustrators, collateral designers, web designers, web developers, photographers, videographers and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of branding, marketing and communications projects
- Strategize and execute successful and cost-efficient search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and digital marketing campaigns on search engines (Google) and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc)
- Ideate and execute social, events, CRM, public relations to establish connections with key opinion leaders and influencers in the field.
- 4+ years of experience working in a marketing and communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Excellent leadership and management skills, organizational and project management skills, and ability to lead multiple project teams to meet deadlines
- Strong, versatile copywriting and proofreading skills in English and Malay is a must (Additional language abilities such as Mandarin and Tamil will be an asset)
- Design eye and skills is needed (Ability to use traditional and SaaS design softwares is an asset)
- Able to follow internal project management systems, processes and procedures
- Able to work as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, self-motivated, detailed, and proactive
- Excellent analytical, operational and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing cross channel Marketing plans within a stand-alone role or small team with a focus on PR and Events
- A track record of achieving targets relating to the generation of leads, product and brand awareness
The role would be a great opportunity for those who are empowered to take full accountability for the Marketing strategy, building out channels and developing a best practice marketing function.
The role also offers growing opportunities for upward mobility and career progression, in addition to a perk and benefits package (medical, parental leaves, discounted Biji-biji and Me.reka products and services and more)