This is an exciting internship opportunity for a passionate and diligent individual who is ready to dive right into an ongoing project and will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
As a Product Management Intern, you will assist and organise the development process of launching our Mereka platform to ensure both business and product goals are being achieved. You will gain experience in engaging with the design and engineering team by organizing internal strategy and product roadmap in order to meet the customer satisfaction goals. Most excitingly, you will learn the ins and outs of launching and scaling a SAAS product and operating a platform business model.
Allowance starts from RM800.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Assist in the development of product strategy creation, roadmap and documents by being part of the product lifecycle process such as market research, competitor analysis and planning.
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRD) to brief the engineering team on user story and feature requirements of the platform
- Assist in the prioritisation of problems raised by users through ongoing data collection and collaborate with the design team to come up with solutions
- Collaborate with Platform team efforts by establishing a Scrum framework and accomplishing relevant tasks to enhance work productivity.
- Assist in liaising with development team and testing new features on platform to ensure it meets quality standards
- Relevant undergraduate degree or formal qualification in Information Technology or Business with a specialism in Information System, E-Business, E-Commerce, and any relevant field.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong market research and technical report writing skills.
- Familiarity and up-to-date knowledge of Web Development or Tech software: Airtable, Webflow, Figma. Additional advantage: Intercom, Discourse, Hellonext.
- Knowledge of Web development & SAAS platforms.
- Able to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
- Able to work cross-functionally across different teams.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Overall, we're hoping that you are stout and undaunted at effectively dealing with ad-hoc challenges, composed in pressing situations, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still rock a positive attitude throughout your journey as a changemaker!