This is an exciting internship opportunity for a passionate and diligent individual who is ready to dive right into an ongoing project, and will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
We’re looking for a candidate with a curious mindset, sharp design thinking skills and up-to-date knowledge of innovative approaches in design. In this position, you will need to showcase and present your ideas/process through user flows, wireframes and prototypes. You will also join a multicultural and dynamic team and be empowered to bring your ideas to life through creative problem solving and visual solutions.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and practice in product design, this is the role for you!
Allowance starts from RM800.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Craft user persona and user experience flow for certain features on the platform
- Contribute research-driven design solutions to solve user problems through design thinking methods
- Implement user research methodologies to test out features and usability of the platform
- Amend and improve user experience and design solutions based on suggestion and feedback
- Assist product management in communicating design choices and solutions with development team
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing other tasks as needed
- Relevant undergraduate degree or formal qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate feedback and requirements into design
- Familiarity with industry-standard design and prototyping tools such as Figma and Webflow
- Knowledge of design thinking and user research methodology
- Able to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
- Able to work cross-functionally across different teams.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.