The Me.reka Digital Entrepreneur programme, built through years of experience in understanding industry, corporate and digital trends, offers the necessary technical and empathetic skills that provide our future workforce, a direct link to thrive within the jobs of the 21st century, bridging the gap between academia and industry. It guides them to find their niche in the digital economy and to market their most in-demand skills! Participants learn how to build profiles that speak directly to future clients. They journey through simulated job experiences to learn what it's like to work in the job market and experience the needs of the workforce. The program helps to build a sustainable and thriving gig career. We are in search of exceptional trainers to lead, manage and oversee the Digital Entrepreneurship programme from start to end.
You are organized, sequential, and detailed Digital Entrepreneurship Project Lead to manage all aspects of key deliverables. You work closely with our programme director, manager of project management, clients, freelancers, partners and relevant stakeholders. You must be inclined and driven with positivity to build meaningful relationships with the programme participants, partners and clients.
- End-to-end project management, from planning to final report preparation, and liaising with the client
- Working with Instructional Designers, plan, design, and oversee the execution of content development, and make improvements based on participant feedback
- Working with trainers, plan, manage and oversee the execution of content delivery (training, office hours, assessment grading, and mentorship)
- Working with marketing and communications team and freelancers, plan, manage and oversee the execution of marketing, and communications for participant recruitment
- Recruit, onboard and manage participants throughout program duration and follow-up after the program, by cohorts
- Track and measure program impact
- Responsible for meeting all stated project deliverables following Biji-biji/Me.reka Project Management SOPs
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in public policy, education, marketing, communications, project management, administration, management, business, or a related field
- 3-5 years of project management and/or related experience.
- Ability to connect and build meaningful relationships with under-served communities, NGOs, government agencies, private sectors
- Ability to manage a team of project executives and work collaboratively with all other Biji-biji/Me.reka teams
- Fluent in Malay and English
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline