The programme is focusing on empowering and skilling digital professionals and individuals with digital and employability skills to tackle the challenges of employability and succeed in the digital economy.
The ideal candidate is able to manage and oversee the E-learning, asynchronous material, MOOC platforms, career partnerships, and other end-to-end project management. You will work closely with our manager of, programme director, project management clients, freelancers, partners, and relevant stakeholders. You must be inclined and driven with positivity to build meaningful relationships with the programme participants, partners, and client
- Oversee and execute end-to-end project management from planning to final report preparation, and liaise with the clients and partners for the programme encompassing 6 impactful stages (Awareness, Learning, Certification, Scalability, Compete, and Employability).
- Plan, manage and oversee the execution of marketing, and communications for participant recruitment campaigns and driving traffic to the LMS platforms, by working with the Marketing & Communications team.
- Working with project, ecosystem & employability partners, to develop and execute virtual career fairs to ensure the learners succeed in their new employment journey.
- Plan, design, coordinate, and organize a series of awareness efforts (webinars, talks & etc) on digital upskilling to enhance employability for target audiences (unemployed adults and other job-seekers).
- Plan, design, and oversee the execution of content development, and make improvements based on participant feedback, by working with the Instructional Design team.
- Work with trainers, plan, manage and oversee the execution of content delivery (webinar, talks, etc).
- Responsible for meeting all stated project deliverables following Biji-biji/Mereka Project Management SOPs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's holder in the field of human resources, marketing, communications, project management, administration, management, business, or a related field.
- Passionate and have a deep understanding of the digital upskilling & employability scene in Malaysia.
- 2-4 years of project management and/or related experience. Fresh grads and junior-level expertise are welcome to apply.
- Ability to connect and build meaningful relationships with under-served communities, NGOs, government agencies, and private sectors
- Ability to manage a team of executives, instructional designers & marketing support.
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English and Malay
- Modern tech: Google Docs, Spreadsheet, & Slides, presentation software, communications platform, database modeling, and stable internet
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to travel nationwide for recruitment efforts.