We are in search of exceptional trainers to lead, manage and oversee the YSEALI Boot Camp 2021 programme from start to end. You are organized, sequential, and detailed Project Lead manage all aspects of key deliverables. You work closely with our programme director, manager of project management, clients, freelancers, partners and relevant stakeholders. You must be inclined and driven with positivity to build meaningful relationships with the programme participants, partners and clients.
The YSEALI Boot Camp 2021 aims to provide the necessary skills for inclusive and effective civic participation to empower the broadest possible range of youths. The program has a special focus on environmental sustainability and digital connectivity. The program will reach out to 500 youths from East Malaysia through webinars; select and train 40 promising young changemakers through a civic engagement accelerator. from East Malaysia. The program will see the creation and sustenance of 4 scalable civic engagement campaigns.
Salary starts from RM3,500.
- End-to-end project management, from planning to final report preparation, and liaising with the client
- Working with Instructional Designers, plan, design, and oversee the execution of content development, and make improvements based on participant feedback
- Working with trainers, plan, manage and oversee the execution of content delivery (training, office hours, assessment grading, and mentorship)
- Working with marketing and communications team and freelancers, plan, manage and oversee the execution of marketing, and communications for participant recruitment
- Recruit, onboard and manage participants throughout program duration and follow-up after the program, by cohorts
- Track and measure program impact
- Responsible for meeting all stated project deliverables following Biji-biji/Me.reka Project Management SOPs
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in public policy, education, marketing, communications, project management, administration, management, business, or a related field
- 3-5 years of project management and/or related experience.
- Ability to connect and build meaningful relationships with under-served communities, NGOs, government agencies, private sectors
- Ability to manage a team of project executives and work collaboratively with all other Biji-biji/Me.reka teams
- Fluent in Malay and English
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.