Biji-biji Initiative has several ongoing programmes on environmental sustainability and requires the project lead to manage, plan and organize the requirements of these programmes. The ideal candidate is responsible to engage and work closely with the community and environmental NGOs in Perak and other varied stakeholders and beneficiaries to create a collective environmental impact aligned to the programme objectives.
You are an independent, organized, sequential, and detailed Project Lead to manage all aspects of key deliverables.
Salary starts from RM3,500.
- End-to-end project management, from planning to final report preparation, and liaising with the client
- Working with all the stakeholders and beneficiaries to strengthen environmental NGOs in digital and technological areas
- Working with Environmental Strategist to conduct a needs assessment to Perak’s community and environmental NGOs
- Working with Instructional Designers, plan, design, and oversee the execution of content development, and make improvements based on participant feedback
- Working with trainers, plan, manage and oversee the execution of content delivery (training, office hours, assessment grading, and mentorship)
- Working with marketing and communications team and freelancers, plan, manage and oversee the execution of marketing, and communications for participant recruitment
- Recruit, onboard and manage participants throughout program duration and follow-up after the program, by cohorts
- Track and measure program impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in public policy, education, marketing, communications, project management, administration, management, business, or a related field
- 3-5 years of project management and/or related experience. Fresh grads and junior-level expertise are welcome to apply.
- Ability to connect and build meaningful relationships with under-served communities, NGOs, government agencies, private sectors
- Ability to manage a team of executives
- Fluent in Malay and English
- Modern tech: Google Docs, Spreadsheet, & Slides, presentation software, communications platform, database modelling and stable internet
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to travel nationwide.