How does it feel to work on a team driven to make a big impact? Empowering. We believe your career should always be growing and that is exactly what you will do at Biji-biji Initiative & Me.reka. You'll hit the ground running with a company truly committed to your growth as you enjoy a special camaraderie on a team dedicated to protecting what really matters. Build your future at Me.reka with Project Management!
As an intern, you assist in executing sales strategies and client services alongside our experienced team of vivacious virtuosos. From drafting project proposals, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and relevant documents alongside our friends at Business Development, to cultivating strong relationships with new and existing clients. To sweeten the pot, you will also manage secured projects and work in close collaboration with the Project Team/Project Managers to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
Allowance starts from RM800.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Assisting the project managers from the beginning until the closing period of projects.
- Assisting with organizing, planning, developing and completing projects or programs to specified performance goals.
- Assisting with managing and coordinating digital platforms for virtual program activities and meetings.
- Assisting with estimating takeoff, assembling finished proposals, and managing projects.
- Supporting proposal, market research, and new business development activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Pursuing a Business Degree, Business IT, Corporate Comms, International Business, or related field of study.
- Requires good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the G-suite of office products (Word, Spreadsheet, Slides) and database (Airtable), LMS (Canvas).
- Good problem-solving skills and well-organized.
- Skilled at preparing briefings in Slides and using Spreadsheets to analyze data related to business and operations.
- Comfortable in front of a group and able to explain data and information.
- Capable of working both physically and remotely
- Passion and always motivated to grow in Project Management career path.
Overall, we're hoping that you are stout and undaunted at effectively dealing with ad-hoc challenges, composed in pressing situations, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still rock a positive attitude throughout your journey as a changemaker!