Fluent in employment branding practices and marketing campaigns? Love alternating a few strategies to charm and captivate future leaders and unique talents? Are you an excellent communicator, be it writing or speaking? We’ve got you covered.
As our teams are growing quickly, the Talent Acquisition Executive will be part of our small HQ team to drive efficient recruiting strategies, institutionalize HR best practices, as well as, sustain teams’ resources. The ideal candidate’s core responsibilities are to identify and recruit exceptional talent to further Biji-biji Initiative and Me.reka’s mission and support our growth by partnering with functional leaders and hiring managers.
Salary starts from RM2,500 to RM2,800
- Employee Lifecycle. Assist to manage lifecycle from talent attraction through development and retention. The keys are effective collaboration, clear communication, and goal alignment with the hiring manager. The team is responsible for retaining valuable and hard-to-fill talent and sustaining morale.
- Human Resource optimization. Proactively coordinate and organize human resources for the teams with shared talents.
- Recruitment, Interview and Assessment. Work closely with the hiring managers and marketing & communications team to identify talent needs both short-term and long-term, write, outline and review job descriptions and requirements, design interview questions and preliminary questions based on behaviors, skills test and personality, and manage interview arrangements very proactively.
- Build a high-quality pipeline and create a strong brand. Identify social networks, industry events and conferences, virtual career events, and communities. Consistently produces and source desirable candidates. Manage recruitment processes in place to generate and identify high-quality candidates through Job Application database, Biji-biji & Me.reka Career Page, Linkedin, Wobb, Social Media Marketing Campaign, University Career Services and other platforms and partners.
- Recruitment Marketing. Build lasting relationships with the target audience. Work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to work on recruitment digital marketing, promote the company's values by ensuring team’s testimonials, designing job posters, writing or coordinating employee experience blogs and articles, updating career pages, and handling social media ads and postings.
- Use data analytics to improve acquisition. Provide a positive candidate experience and assure candidates to join the team. Analyze data to ensure the posted job descriptions and career pages are attracting the right types of talent.
- Quality and Feedback. Drive the initiative to survey hiring managers and candidates in recruitment experience to ensure efficient processes.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience and Bachelor’s Degree or Master related to Talent Acquisition / HR / Marketing or related fields. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- A strategic-thinking self-starter who’s able to contribute to the team, and engage effectively with Functional Leaders and Hiring Managers
- Modern Tech: A quick learner and adapt to any software and technology
- Work in a highly organized manner and flawlessly executing in a very fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills - English and Malay. Mandarin and Tamil are a bonus.
- Ability to do digital marketing and design simple recruitment posters. Having own portfolio is a bonus
- Ability to negotiate with candidates in terms of salary and other commitments