We are hunting for a responsible, hardworking, passionate, and creative leader to coordinate and oversee the execution of training and mentorship for Me.reka’s Education programs. Me.reka Programs aims to nurture and mobilise talent for the industries and businesses that will shape the future of tomorrow. We teach the skills of the future, to prepare youths for the demands and opportunities of the 21st century. As such, you, the assistant manager will play a crucial role in developing Malaysian and Southeast Asian talents for the 21st century.
Salary starts from RM2,000.
- Work with the programme directors, project team and marketing team to discuss programmes/shows content, structure, and strategies for ten 20-minutes episode Youtube series
- Research relevant topics and background information to be featured and prepare interview questions
- Identify, contact, and secure topic experts to be interviewed/featured on the talk show
- Plan show content and rehearse the show with the topic experts
- Host shows and interview topic experts in the studio and/or on zoom, either live or pre-record
- Run the show to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary
- Edit the video/audio after the interview and publish on marketing channels
- Have prior experience in running talk shows/being a presenter or any other relevant experiences. You are still encouraged to apply even if you do not have the necessary experience, but possess the necessary skills and expertise to host a talk show
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, and ability to lead multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines
- Able to troubleshoot and maintain positivity while troubleshooting, in case any issues arise during the live programme
- Able to control crowd and present a good experience for all those that are watching the show
- Have technical knowledge needed to organize and conduct talk show on Zoom, and to edit the videos after the show
- Be a confident speaker, quick learner and thinker, have extensive knowledge on the topics of freelancing and digital economy
- Strong, versatile speaking and interviewing skills in English and Malay is a must (Additional language abilities such as Mandarin and Tamil will be an asset)