Are you a natural-born speaker? Do you usually find yourself to be a magnet of energy in the room when sharing your experiences and knowledge about a given topic? You are what the Me.reka Impact Education Programme is looking for!
Impact Education Programme is a joint programme by S.T.I College and Me.reka. The objectives of the programme include generating more talent through a combination of Technical & Digital skills, providing recognition of Malaysia Skills Certification in the industry and Digital certificates, improving the standard of living and diversifying career opportunities.
As one of our Trainers, you will have the opportunity to train and impact the youth, adult, and independent gig workers to equip them with digital skills and help them tackle the unemployment challenges. Alternatively, you also will be developing and writing education modules, personalizing academic material and lesson plans.
- Fundamentals of Web Designing
- 930am - 1230pm, every Friday, 2 months
- B40/OA Community youth age (16 - 30)
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Curate and deliver training module content over Zoom webinars in an engaging and interactive manner
- The audience includes 16 to 30 years old participants
- Have extensive knowledge, experience and familiarity with the topic of content
- Grade participant assignments as per grading rubric and provide constructive feedback to individual participants
- Adhere to Me.reka standards and guidelines
- Education qualifications: BSc degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 years experience in teaching
- Skills requirement: Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Knowledge requirements: Work experience as a Programmer or similar role
- Abilities & personality needed: Excellent communication and presentation skills