Me.reka is launching a new flagship education programme on Digital Entrepreneurship for gig workers. As one of our Trainers, you will have the opportunity to train and impact the independent gig workers to equip them with digital skills and help them tackle the unemployment challenges.
Me.reka Program team is dynamic, feedback-driven and innovative. The team is passionate about curating and designing 21st-century education and innovative blended learning solutions as well as providing leadership in the team. The ideal candidates will be responsible for the session of virtual and in-classroom delivery of our technical module and course as well as the coordination of the learning materials that lead our blended learning journeys to success, as per Me.reka Andragogy.
Salary starts from RM1,500 to RM2,000.
- Working with the instructional designer to deliver the instructional materials on graphic design for the virtual and in-classroom session as per Me.reka Andragogy
- Train the fundamental of graphic design, design software and design & art skills to the independent gig workers
- Customize and deliver the instructional material to both individuals and groups depending upon their existing understanding of the topic
- Impact the gig workers to explore and apply for employment opportunities in the field of graphic designing
- Engagement with the gig workers in terms of Q&A, feedback, practical demonstration, quizzes and assignments.
Provide clear understanding to the gig workers in:
- Evaluating and choosing the best designs, colours and typography
- Applications of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop 2020 and Adobe Illustrator
- Designs for branding and communications
- Business finance
- Possess a Degree or Master in any programme/course that offers Education, Entrepreneurship, Social Studies, and other relevant fields. Best opportunity for Teach for Malaysia Fellows
- 2 - 4 years relevant work experience. Have experience in teaching online and blended learning program development, e-learning methods. Instructional learning design will be an advantage.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop 2020, and Adobe Illustrator
- Demonstrate a compelling portfolio of design work.
- Excellent command of the English and Malay language, both written and spoken.
- Comfortable to train youths and adults target group
- Effectively deal with ad-hoc challenges, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still have a positive attitude throughout.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, to meet deadlines.
- The HRDF-certified candidate will be an extra advantage