The Me.reka Digital Entrepreneur programme, built through years of experience in understanding industry, corporate and digital trends, offers the necessary technical and empathetic skills that provide our future workforce, a direct link to thrive within the jobs of the 21st century, bridging the gap between academia and industry. It guides them to find their niche in the digital economy and to market their most in-demand skills! Participants learn how to build profiles that speak directly to future clients. They journey through simulated job experiences to learn what it's like to work in the job market and experience the needs of the workforce. The program helps to build a sustainable and thriving gig-career. We are in search of exceptional trainers to deliver Me.reka Digital Entrepreneur program modules to our participants.
For details on modules, check out Course Details.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Deliver training module content over Zoom webinars in an engaging and interactive manner for up to 200 pax, in one session
- Have extensive knowledge, experience and familiarity with the topic of content
- Run office hours sessions addressing participants questions on the subject/assignments
- Grade participant assignments as per grading rubric and provide constructive feedback to individual participants
- Adhere to Me.reka standards and guidelines
- Have extensive knowledge, experience and familiarity with the topic of content.
- Have experience in teaching online and blended learning programs. Comfortable with using digital tools such as Zoom, Canvas learning system management, Menti, Slack, etc
- Excellent command of the English and Malay language
- Comfortable to train youths and adults target group
- Effectively deal with ad-hoc challenges, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still have a positive attitude throughout.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, to meet deadlines.
- The HRDF-certified candidate will be an extra advantage