This is an exciting internship opportunity for a passionate and diligent individual who is ready to dive right into an ongoing project and will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
As a Web Development Intern, you will assist and organise the development process of launching our Mereka platform to ensure both business and product goals are being achieved. In this internship, you will be able to learn about many different aspects that are involved in web development and you will learn about the whole combination of web designs, HTML and coding and the company's branding. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is still exploring the field or who wishes to develop into an all-rounder. Most excitingly, you will learn the ins and outs of launching and scaling a SAAS product and operating a platform business model.
Allowance starts from RM800.
Apply before 3rd September 2021!
The responsibilities may include, but not be limited to the following:
- Build websites or web pages on WordPress and Webflow based on the given design.
- Maintain, update and edit website content, posts and pages.
- Manage and monitor our cloud servers.
- Provide technical support and solutions.
- Assist in debugging, troubleshooting issues and problems.
- Creating documentations.
- Building automations between various platforms using Integromat or other means.
- Test, experiment and give feedback on new and existing technologies.
- Ability to communicate well in English (verbally and written).
- Proficient with HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Able to adapt and learn on the go.
- Ability to manage, multi-task and prioritize.
- Attentive to details
Knowledge that is great to have, but not a deal-breaker:
- Basic understanding of Angular
- Basic understanding of XML, JSON
- IDE software (Visual Code/Studio, Eclipse, etc)
- Basic design skills
- Graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, etc)
Effectively deal with ad-hoc challenges, keep calm in pressing situations, be flexible with last-minute changes, and still have a positive attitude throughout!