3D Design and Printing
3D design is a design process that turns ideas into virtual 3-dimensional shape generated by a computer. We implement STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) into our syllabus.
In 3D computer graphics, 3D modelling is the process of creating a mathematical (geometric shapes) with three-dimensional (height, length & depth ) surface of an object (either cartoon or living thing) in special computer software. The product is also called a 3D model.
What do the children learn from this program?
- Solving problem through ideas and turn it into a virtual shape
- New product development
- Prototyping of new product or idea
- Help us interpret something into virtual shape
- Produce different objects without creating specific tooling or even several tools
- Provides authentic opportunities to explore objects otherwise inaccessible to students.
- Promotes a growth mindset by creating an environment where mistakes are acceptable, expected and welcomed part of the design process.
- Allows genuine experiences with the design cycle where ideas can be prototyped, tested and improved upon based on reflection and feedback.
Crafty Minds, apply the concept of ‘Sketch, Design & Print’ on our syllabus. We allow each child to see what applied in 2D can be transformed in 3D with the usage of latest technology.
We believe every child is a unique artist and there is no fact, no wrong or right in being creative.
We need 6 hours to complete a workshop. The first and second class will take up 5 hours and the last hour of last class will be painting session with acrylic paints. And the last class will be conducted after 1-3 working days from the second class. The reason is we need to print out the 3D model after the 5th hour.
All materials will be provided.
Date: 10 November 2018 onwards, Every Saturday and Sunday
Time: 12pm – 6pm
Fees: RM450 per pax
For ages: 7 – 18
Interested in joining the class?
Register by clicking the Book Now button below OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further enquire